KONAR is a complex, integrated information system which supports routine tasks of the Environment Protection Inspection (IOS).
The system handles the administrative procedures for the monitoring and management of business usage of the natural environment, i.e.: enterprise inspections, penalties of the environment pollution/misuse, control activity reports.
The main system functions are:
– maintaining a detailed ecological information on the controlled enterprises,
– control planning and post-control support,
– computing of the penalties for environmental offences,
– generating and publishing of the penalty decisions, instructions; fulfilment control ,
– distribution of paid penalties to the proper Environment Protection Funds (NFOS, WFOS, PFOS, GFOS) based on specific components (Air, Water, Sewage, Noise, Waste)
– fund accounting
– reports and statistics.